Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Challenge #8 ~ Under the Sea with GingerLoft

Already our 8th challenge...it seems like the time has just been flying by! Our sponsor for this challenge is




I am Tami owner and artist of Gingerloft. I love to draw and love seeing cards etc made with my designs. I am not a professional artist. I just doodle and have my little digi store for fun and I draw for relaxation. I am proud to be a sponsor this week. Thanks for the opportunity.


Toomie and Renno have chosen an 'Under the Sea' theme. So we want to see your underwater creatures in your crafty creations (try to say that 10x fast). The design team each got to choose a digi from Gingerloft's collection and Tami has offered 3 digis for the randomly chosen winner. Before your 'little hands' beginning working on your "Under the Sea' creation check out the awesome work done by the design team!














1 comment: